Announcement About Convening of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of Joint Stock company Olainfarm
Management Board of the Joint Stock company Olainfarm, registration number: 40003007246, registered address: Rupnicu iela 5, Olaine, LV-2114 (hereinafter – JSC Olainfarm) convenes and announces that the Annual General Meeting of JSC Olainfarm Shareholders will be held on September 22nd, 2020 at 10:00 at the premises of JSC Olainfarm in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5.
- Report of the Management Board about the results of operations for 2019.
- Report of the Council about the results of operations for 2019.
- Approval of JSC Olainfarm ?onsolidated and Parent ?ompany’s Annual Report for year 2019.
- Distribution of profit for 2019.
- Cancellation of regulation of Auditing Committee and approval of new regulation of Auditing Committee.
- Approval of the remuneration policy for JSC Olainfarm Council and Management board members.
- Bringing an Action against former members of the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm
Registration of the shareholders will take place on the day of the meeting, i.e. September 22nd, 2020 from 09:00 until 09:45 on the venue.
Total number of shares and the total number of the voting shares of JSC Olainfarm is 14 085 078.
Date of the record for participation of the shareholders in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of JSC Olainfarm is September 14th, 2020. Only those who are the shareholders at the date of record have the right to participate in the Annual General Meeting of shareholders on September 22nd, 2020.
Shareholders may participate in the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders either in person or represented through a power of attorney:
- Upon registration the shareholders must present either the passport or other identity document;
- Upon regsitration the representatives of the shareholders must present the passport or other identity document, submit a written power of attorney issued by the represented shareholder (the form of the power of attorney is available at JSC Olainfarm website http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv and at website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com) or the legal representative has to present a document confirming the authorzation.
Shareholders have the following rights:
- shareholders that represents at least 1/20 of the share capital of the JSC Olainfarm have the right within 7 days after the announcement is published to request the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm to include additional issues in the agenda. Shareholders who request inclusion of additional issues in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders must submit to the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm draft decisions on the issues to be included in the agenda upon their request or explanations on issues, which are not subject to decisions;
- within 7 days after the publishing of this announcement, submit draft decisions on issues of agenda. Shareholders have the right to submit draft decisions on the issues included in the agenda of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders during the meeting, if all draft resolutions already submitted to the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders have been reviewed and rejected.
- should the shareholder submit request at least 7 days before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, the Management Board shall at least 3 days before the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders provide the requested information about the issues included in the agenda. Upon the request of the shareholders, the Management Board is obliged to provide the meeting with information on the company's financial situation to the extent necessary for the consideration and objective decision making on the relevant agenda issue.
Shareholders may see the draft resolutions of the Annual general Meeting of Shareholders from September 8th, 2020, on business days from 09:00 until 16:00 in Olaine, Rupnicu iela 5, in the Legal department of JSC Olainfarm, if scheduled in advance through telephone + 371 6 7013 870 or on the website of JSC Olainfarm http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv; and website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com), but on the day of the Annual General Meeting - at the registration desk.
JSC „Olainfarm” ?onsolidated and Parent ?ompany’s Annual Report for year 2019, report of the independent auditors and Corporate governance report are available at website of JSC Olainfarm http://www.olainfarm.com, website of the system of Central Storage of Regulated Information http://www.oricgs.lv and the website of JSC NASDAQ Riga http://www.nasdaqbaltic.com.
Shareholders are advised to be responsible and to respect the national epidemiological safety measures to limit the spread of Covid-19 infection, as well as to read the information published on the website of JSC Olainfarm www.olainfarm.com about the safety measures which will be applied during the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders to limit the spread of the Covid-19 infection. JSC Olainfarm asks persons with signs of an acute respiratory disease or persons for whom self-isolation, home quarantine, or isolation has been specified not attend the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders. In this case the shareholders are invited to authorize a representative who is not subject to the above mentioned circumstances. As part of the security measures, the Management Board of JSC Olainfarm invites the shareholders to authorize no more than one person to represent them at the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders.
JSC Olainfarm informs that upon entry into force of any government's prohibition on gathering or other restrictions which does not allow the organization or conduct of the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders, JSC Olainfarm and its shareholders are obliged to act in accordance with applicable government decisions.
JSC "Olainfarm" is one of the largest companies in the Baltic States with more than 45 years of experience in the production of medicines and chemical pharmaceutical products. The basic principle of the company's activity is to produce reliable and efficient products of the highest quality for Latvia and the whole world. Currently, the products of JSC Olainfarm are exported to more than 50 countries and territories of the world, including the Baltic States, Russia, other CIS countries, Europe, North America, Asian countries and Australia.
In Olaine, on July 22nd, 2020
Management Board of Joint Stock Company “Olainfarm”
Investor Relations Advisor of JSC Olainfarm
Phone: +371 29178878
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- January 2021
- February 2021
- Swiss Nordic Bio 2021